I'm finding out that I get bored awfully easily (at least today). I have the house to myself this evening...no kids, no husband and I'm bored. Do you think that I want to get up and clean the house? Do laundry? Even watch TV or read a book? Nope! I'm tired of my own company, now how sad is that. Usually, I have a plan when everyone is gone but today just kind of happened. You know where other kids invite your kids over at the last minute. I'm not feeling very motivated so here I sit playing with my computer when I could be accomplishing something. I guess that I had just better get over it already and get on with it.
Shannon started voice lessons. She has had two lessons so far and is already more confident singing in front of me than Cameron is. He is so funny about it. He will sing in Show Choir but not in front of me. I'm hoping that having a sister take an interest in something that has always been his thing will push him to open up a bit more to singing at home. I guess we will have to wait and see. If you are interested in seeing Cameron perform, you can go to www.youtube.com and type in Norwell Show Choir. He's programed a bunch of their show choir songs from this year on to the site.
No comments:
Post a Comment