Monday, September 17, 2007

Our fast life...


Life can be interesting sometimes. One day everything feels great with the world and the next day you are feeling like a train ran over you. I’m not saying that I’m feeling that way right now, I’m just being introspective. My husband is gone for the next two weeks. I am at home with three kids and a billion things that need to be done. Most of the time, I love my life. But there are always those moments when I think “why am I doing this?” My life is very full. My kids are very active in both church and school but sometimes I question the busyness. My sister-in-law lives in England and she once said that it is easy to pick out the Americans because they are always in a hurry and that they always want things now. You see people in England and Europe aren’t like us; they live life at a slower pace. They take breaks. We may be the most productive people in the world but at what cost to our families and friends. I don’t have the answers but I am on this journey to find them. It might not be this week but it will come. Time slows down for no man though so I feel as though I should make this a priority.

No comments: