Monday, November 12, 2007

My Crazy Life



This week has been totally insane! Of course, Jim was gone which made it even harder. Cameron was in dress rehearsals for his Fall Show this week which meant lots of late nights and then he performed on Friday and Saturday night. Which, by the way, was totally incredible! The girls signed up for Upwards Basketball, which is run in many of the churches around here, and will start up in December and run through March. On top of that there was the normal things that happen on any given week: voice lessons, drum lessons, church, ladies group, and subbing. It was one of those weeks where my brain just turned off a couple of times. I took a sub job when I had another commitment AND I forgot to show up at church this morning to lead kids music. Yikes! A couple of big mistakes. Sometimes, I think that as my kids get older the madness will slow down, then I talk to my Mother who insists that it won't. Hmmm... what's a girl to do? I can't imagine how Mom's who work full time do it all. I'm tired just thinking about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a tornado? run dorthy run!

Anonymous said...

way to make other people feel uplifted and incouraged