Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vacation to Florida

Yeh, it's me again... I am vacationing in the sunny state of Florida this week. Hopefully, when I get back I will take the time to download lots of pics of the fun things my family has done. We've went to Kennedy Space Center, Gatorland, Big Tree Park, a Pirates Dinner Theater, Cocoa Beach & Palm Beach and have spent over half of the week with Jim's cousin Dave & his family. Of course, there is always that trip to the mall and the one movie that we always seem to sneak in during our vacation. This year it was "Journey to the Center of the Earth." I would highly recommend it! But more later when it is not 1:30am....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope you're having a great time.

You'll have to visit my web page while you're in FL so I can get a red dot on my map :)

See ya

Carl
www.charisoutreach.com