">
Okay, I haven't had to much time in the last week to sit down so tonight I turned on the CMA awards just because I finally could sit down and turn on something. I was still up and doing things but listening to the music as I folded clothes, did dishes and talked to my kids. I'm really impressed with some of the country music out there this year. I haven't listened to country music in a long time but my 7th grader has taken an interest in it so I have started listening again to make sure it is appropriate. Not only is most of it appropriate but the songs told stories that touched my heart. This one was named "Music Video of the Year". I liked it even better because it includes Andy Griffith, who is one of my husband's favorite actors. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment