Thursday, September 23, 2010
The Open Road
My ladies group has started back up for the fall. It is an eclectic group of woman from various area churches. The funny thing is that I am one of only 3 women in the group who are from this area. The rest are all transplants. It is interesting to hear their views of the community that I have lived in my entire life. My views are obviously a bit prejudiced, so their perspective has been a bit eye opening. I have never really moved out of my "little corner of the world". Their views on how much slower life moves here than where they come from amazes me. I think that my life is very busy and I can't imagine it being busier or fuller BUT I now know that it can be busier and faster out there on the "open road". So, Indiana moves along at a little slower pace than some parts of the country. I think I like that just fine...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment